9 Healthy Road Trip Snacks for the Whole Family
Traveling is exciting but can be difficult with a car full of hungry kids. To keep everyone happy we like to get creative and pack an assortment of healthy road trip snacks. When we’re prepared with homemade real food snacks, we tend to avoid the overly processed stuff available along the road (and everyone feels better).
1. Wellness Energy Bars from The Wellness Mama
2. Roasted Chickpeas from Stuffed Suitcase
3. Peanut Granola Bars from The Healthy Maven
4. No Bake Energy Bites from Cooking Classy
5. Baked Oatmeal Fruit Cups from The Wholesome Dish
6. Savory Vegetable Terrine from Gourmande in the Kitchen
7. Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Bars from Half Baked Harvest
8. Parmesan Quinoa Bites from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
9. Easy Homemade Cheese Crackers from Living Well Mom
See more healthy road trip lunch ideas and snacks to make and pack. Happy traveling!
Post courtesy of our friends at Mighty Nest.