Refreshing Recipes For Your Glass Water Bottle
Summer is the best time of year for vacations, relaxation and fun. While enjoying the sun you have to be careful of the heat and keeping yourself properly hydrated. We’ve come up with three of our favorite recipes for refreshing summer sips that are easily enjoyed in your reusable glass water bottle.
Piña Colada Smoothie (non-alcoholic)
2 cups spinach, fresh
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup water
2 tablespoons coconut flakes, unsweetened (optional)
3 cups pineapple, fresh
1. Blend spinach, coconut milk, water and coconut flakes, if using, until smooth.
2. Add the pineapple and blend again.
3. Pour in your insulated food jar or glass water bottle with an ice pack and enjoy on the go!
* Use at least one frozen fruit to make the green smoothie cold.
See more of our favorite recipes here.
Blackberry, Lemon and Mint Infused Water
1 container or bunch of fresh blackberries
1 bunch of mint
1 lemon sliced
1. Add all ingredients into a gallon glass jar with spigot (like this one)
2. Fill with water and ice
3. Let water sit for at least 30 minutes to really infuse the flavors in water.
4. Pour into a reusable glass water bottle and take it to go!
To make other flavors of infused water, add your favorite fruit, herbs or even veggies (like cucumber) to your water!
⅓ cup ground coffee (medium-coarse grind is best)
1. In a jar, stir together coffee and 1-1/2 cups cold water. Cover and let rest at room temperature overnight or 12 hours
2. Strain twice through a coffee filter, a fine-mesh sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth. In your reusable insulated cup or glass bottle filled with ice, mix equal parts coffee concentrate and water, or to taste. If desired, add milk.
Like to grab your coffee on the go? Bring your mug with you and many coffee shops will give you a discount for bringing your own mug!